David Berman joined the firm in 2017. He previously clerked for the Hon. Cheryl Ann Krause of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Hon. Allyne Ross of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He also worked as a summer associate at Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP and interned at the Brennan Center for Justice and the Criminal Division of the Legal Aid Society’s Bronx Office.
Mr. Berman received his B.A. magna cum laude from Brown University and graduated from Stanford University Law School, where he received Gerald Gunther Prizes for Outstanding Performance in Torts, Employment Law, and Criminal Procedure: Adjudication. In law school, Mr. Berman served as the Online Managing Editor for the Stanford Law and Policy Review and represented clients in the Stanford Community Law Clinic.
- ECBA Attorneys Reach Historic Settlement to Reform Facebook’s Housing Advertising Platform
- Federal Court Issues Preliminary Injunction for ECBA Client Unlawfully Labeled as a Sex Offender
- ECBA Files Article 78 Petition Against NYPD for Failure to Comply with City Law
- ECBA Sues Facebook for Discriminatory Housing Advertising
- ECBA Sues Large NYC Property Manager for Disability and Source of Income Discrimination
Stanford Law School, J.D., 2015
Brown University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011